We have 3 PM dolls, so I know all about the artists marks, but I was pretty surprised to see our newest doll, a GT15, also with the marks today when I was brushing out her hair. Her body tag looks like the other newer dolls we have, but ther face does seem a little softer now that I look at her closely. This interested me though, so I checked our other dolls out & it seems our Addy, who is also fairly new (Christmas this year) has some type of a mark above her ear too. This mark is slightly fainter, but it clearly is there. Her body tag is like the AG15. Does anyone know, are they going back to marking them? FYI, we bought the AG15 while we were in NY, so that would REALLY be something for her to have the "mark" if she was older. Has anyone else seen this? Since the marks are fairly small, & look different on each doll, I do find this to be strange. While in NY, I was told that GT15 wasn't very popular...I don't know why because I think she is just beautiful! Anyone with any thoughts on this? It's like they have older heads on new bodies...OOOOHHHOOOHHHOOO! SPOOKY!

Shelly